Thursday, December 23, 2010
Happy Christmas
Greetings from the land of snow!


So it is Christmas Eve tomorrow. I have some last minute errands to run, so for now, I leave you with these pictures of icy, snowy old town Stockholm from earlier this week.









I know only a crazy person would choose to walk several miles to Skeppsholmen when it's -20 C and windy; but I really wanted to see the visiting Chinese terracotta army and wasn't sure I'd find another time to go before the exhibition is over. Let's just say I didn't quite realize how cold it was when I left, or else I would have taken the bus. ;) I couldn't feel my fingers by the time I got there, but I'm still very glad I went. The walk was beautiful as always, but it was certainly the coldest I remember.



Although the weather is again clear over here, Denmark and Southern Sweden are still experiencing heavy snowfall. My boyfriend is flying in early tomorrow morning, so I just hope he won't be stuck at Copenhagen airport for Christmas.




I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones - and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I simply wish you a nice weekend. :)
 
posted by Seglare at Thursday, December 23, 2010 | Permalink |


2 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home