Thursday, November 18, 2010
Let it snow
I'm sitting in the middle of a major snowstorm - it started snowing last night and it has continued all day today. The trees are all covered in snow and the flakes are huge: while outside, it feels like walking in a fairytale.

Driving, however, is not fun - despite proper winter tires. I just got home and feel like I've run a marathon, instead of driven a car. There were several cars that had crashed or simply slid off the road, including a big truck. The snow is cleared quickly enough, but the roads are terribly icy, and some crazy folks still drive around with summer tires. I'm thankful I didn't need to drive any longer distances today, and hope the people who crashed their cars did not get injured.

I'm going to make a cup of hot chocolate and read the newspaper, but I will be back tomorrow with a food related post again. :) Here's a little teaser - anyone recognize this Swedish Christmas bun?

 
posted by Seglare at Thursday, November 18, 2010 | Permalink |


8 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home