Friday, August 27, 2010
The Blog is Born
Welcome! I thought a blog would be a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends - many of whom live far, far away - and everyone else who's interested in reading about my daily adventures in Copenhagen. I always have my camera with me, so I will try to share many pictures with you, too.

While I tackle a final year in law school, there may be times when the blog is mostly a photo diary od my life and interesting things I've come across; and when I have more time, there will be more - and longer - written stories. 

I hope you will check back often, and please feel free to leave a comment. :)

The pictures below were taking during a long bike trip a few days ago. The rain was looming overhead and dark clouds were gathering in the sky for most part of the trip, but it only started raining during the last mile or so. The rain was enough to soak us thoroughly, but at that point, it didn't really matter, as warm shower, dry clothes and a mug of hot chocolate were just a few blocks away.
  
 
posted by Seglare at Friday, August 27, 2010 | Permalink |


2 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home